Werkfeuerwehr in Germany

• Hello All

First of all forgive my german as it is very poor.

I understand that there are several new firefighting vehicles with werksfeuerwehr in Germany I wondered if you great people in Germany can help me please.

This what I know from my contacts and wondered if anyone has any information on them

Chemiepark Krefeld Bronto skylift F34 RLX
    BP Gelsenkirchen- Horst ULF Scania 6x2 Braendle
    BP Gelsenkirchen - Horst WLF Scania 8x4 with AB-Pumpe AB-Hose container.
    Miro Refinery 2 x MAN SLF,WLF

Also I wondered if anyone has any information on the following

Holborn refinery in Harburg on there new WLF and AB Pump and AB Hose layer and also there new GTLF
    I am also trying to find out about the following to see if they have new firefighting vehicles

Shell
    Evonik
    Chemiepark Marl
    Ruhr Chemie Oberhaussen
    Bayernoil

many thanks

Truckie

Hi all

• Hi Truckie,

first off, where are you writing from? I did a detailed search for most of your requests but wasn't able to locate pictures or specs for you. Are you looking for something specific (detailed specs/pics) or just general information?

I'm sorry I can't help you on the first try but perhaps I will have some success once I have more time tomorrow (Sunday).

I'm not giving up.

Regards from Cologne,

Toni
    (Originally from Redwood City, CA)

OFM/FF Köln FMD (Fernmeldedienst)

• Hi I am writing from England ..........

I could do with genral information of the please.

Thank you for your help.............

Also I wondered if there was any news from Wilhelmshaven werkfeuerwehr NWO and Conoco Philips

Thanks

Truckie

Hi all

• Toni

I forgot about this as you live in Koln

Wesseling I know that there is Evoink,Basell,shell and Infraserv a contact mentioned the following

Basell werkfeuerwehr a new WLF and AB PUMP and AB-Hose layer is there any new trucks there as well.

Also I know that Evonik have had some new trucks

But Shell I dont know

I wondered if you have any genral information please thanks

Truckie

Hi all

• Here are some pics I've been able to find. Most of them are not in our gallery:

1) Evonik (Wesseling):
    Large gallery showing a lot of vehicles

2) Basell (Wesseling):
    Large gallery
    Portable Mobile Ventilator
    Chassis: MB

3) Infraserv (Hürth):
    Large gallery
    Slideshow at Erftfeuer.de

4) Shell (Godorf/Wesseling):
    No pics so far

Hope this helps for a start,

• Shell (partially covered in my previous post)
    Evonik (partially covered in my previous post)

Hamburg:
    Gallery 1
    Gallery 2

Ruhr-Öl:
    TroTLF

I will search for more links when I have time tomorrow.

Enjoy,

Toni

• Truckie,

were the links helpful as a starting point?

Regards,

Frage an die Admins - wird das Thema hier im deutschsprachigen Teil des Forums verbleiben oder würde man da dieses Thema jetzt einer höheren Englischaustausch hat es in das BOS-International Forum verschieben?

Question for the admins - will this thread remain in the German part of the forum or would it be moved to the BOS-International Forum since the English portion has greatly increased?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Toni S. ()

• Hi truckie,

you are right about the new stuf from Holborn. As far as I know, they are to be delivered these weeks. I will try to get info and photos to that.

Best regards,
    Olaf

Gruß,
    OlafW
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "Was ist das da?" - "Ein Premier Hazard Ultimax."

BOS-Fahrzeuge.info - Sondersignal-Kompetenzteam
    Wir kennen sie (fast) alle!

• That's what we're here for :zwinker: . Feel free to come back and visit us if you have any more questions in the future on other subjects. I'm sure everyone here will do their best to answer your questions.

May I ask whether you are a member of a fire brigade (full-time or retained) in the UK? (translation: retained heißt auf Abruf bereit - FF/retained refers to an on-call, volunteer fire brigade/unit)

Regards,

• The Werkfeuerwehr Cologne/Bonn Airport (CGN) replaced its 2 Simbas (called FLFs - Flugfeldlöschfahrzeuge - airfield fire engines) with two new GFLFs (Großflugfeldlöschfahrzeug) (MAN Chassis/Equipment Supplier: Rosenbauer) from the new "Cobra Panther" generation in June 2008.

They are known as Florian 11 and Florian 12 (radio call signs). Florian 9 and Florian 10 are two older Panthers which were placed into service to supplement the older Simbas (scroll down to the very bottom of the apparatus page, the 2 Simbas are pictured there) several years ago. The WF Köln/Bonn has 2 fire stations. Station 1 (main station) houses the crash tenders and other specialized apparatus [located in the airport's cargo complex area which is home to the European Air Hub for UPS and Fedex (2010)/near Terminal 1]. Station 2 houses the fire apparatus needed to respond to terminal-related emergencies (fire suppression/medical aid calls (handled by the department's own ambulance). It is located near Terminal 2.

My knowledge of the airport fire department's fleet is sketchy since I only visited their main station once back in July 2006. I'd have to ask one of my comrades/colleagues from my Cologne Fire Department volunteer unit (another story as how my volunteer unit differs from a standard volunteer unit which provides just fire protection). You can ask me about that too if you're interested.

Regards,

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Toni S. ()

• Toni

Is Cologne/Bonn airport replacing the Bronto yet

Thanks for the update very interested in this as well...

Thanks

Truckie

Hi all

• Hi,

I honestly don't know. I haven't heard anything about this. I'll ask my aforementioned comrade from my retained unit. He works at the WF Köln/Bonn but he doesn't come to our bi-weekly duty shifts very often since he is normally tied down to working his normal shifts at the airport fire department. It may take some time to get an answer to your question.

Ford also has a sizeable Werkfeuerwehr here in Cologne. They have a larger fleet consisting of 2 command vehicles, 3 fire engines, 1 fire truck (close to an ALP construct), 2 support vehicles and 1 ambulance. As far as I know they most likely have all of this apparatus stationed at one main station. I don't know whether this in Cologne-Niehl (where most of the Ford Cologne facilities are located) or if they have an additional station in the adjacent borough of Cologne-Merkenich which is the location of the John Andrews Research Center and Ford Europe Spare Parts Division.

Regards,

• Werkfeuerwehr RWE I understand have just had there new Bronto Skylift 90 metre HLA with 6,000 lpm pump on a Scania 10x6*2

I know there have been Brontos 34 M RLX for Werkfeuerwehr Ruhr Chemiepark in Oberhausen NW this is on a Scania 6x2 I think If I am right this is the old Hoescht site is this correct I wondered if anyone know about them and there firefighting vehicles they have got I think they have a MAN WLF 8x4 with AB Schaum 8,000 litres

Look forward to hearing from you

Truckie

Hi all

• Hi all

Thanks for all your help on this topic.....

I have a pdf from Schhlingmann 112 of the new GTLF for Holborn refinery have you been there yet Olaf.

Also any news from Shell Godorf???

Thanks

Truclkie

Hi all

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!