Beiträge von truckie

Hello All

I wondered if there was any news from the Werkfeuerwehr in Germany on new firefighting vehicles these are

BP Gelsenkirchen
    BP Lingen
    Conoco Phillips (WRG) Wilhelmshaven
    Shell Harburg
    Holborn Raffinerie
    Chemipark Krefeld
    Shell Wesseling
    and any others I have missed also any news from the Flughafen Feuerwehr

Frankfurt
    Saarbrucken

Thanks
    Truckie

Hi all

Thanks for all your help on this topic.....

I have a pdf from Schhlingmann 112 of the new GTLF for Holborn refinery have you been there yet Olaf.

Also any news from Shell Godorf???

Thanks

Truclkie

Werkfeuerwehr RWE I understand have just had there new Bronto Skylift 90 metre HLA with 6,000 lpm pump on a Scania 10x6*2

I know there have been Brontos 34 M RLX for Werkfeuerwehr Ruhr Chemiepark in Oberhausen NW this is on a Scania 6x2 I think If I am right this is the old Hoescht site is this correct I wondered if anyone know about them and there firefighting vehicles they have got I think they have a MAN WLF 8x4 with AB Schaum 8,000 litres

Look forward to hearing from you

Truckie

Toni

I forgot about this as you live in Koln

Wesseling I know that there is Evoink,Basell,shell and Infraserv a contact mentioned the following

Basell werkfeuerwehr a new WLF and AB PUMP and AB-Hose layer is there any new trucks there as well.

Also I know that Evonik have had some new trucks

But Shell I dont know

I wondered if you have any genral information please thanks

Truckie

Hi I am writing from England ..........

I could do with genral information of the please.

Thank you for your help.............

Also I wondered if there was any news from Wilhelmshaven werkfeuerwehr NWO and Conoco Philips

Thanks

Truckie

Hello All

First of all forgive my german as it is very poor.

I understand that there are several new firefighting vehicles with werksfeuerwehr in Germany I wondered if you great people in Germany can help me please.

This what I know from my contacts and wondered if anyone has any information on them

Chemiepark Krefeld Bronto skylift F34 RLX
    BP Gelsenkirchen- Horst ULF Scania 6x2 Braendle
    BP Gelsenkirchen - Horst WLF Scania 8x4 with AB-Pumpe AB-Hose container.
    Miro Refinery 2 x MAN SLF,WLF

Also I wondered if anyone has any information on the following

Holborn refinery in Harburg on there new WLF and AB Pump and AB Hose layer and also there new GTLF
    I am also trying to find out about the following to see if they have new firefighting vehicles

Shell
    Evonik
    Chemiepark Marl
    Ruhr Chemie Oberhaussen
    Bayernoil

many thanks

Truckie

Sorry this is in english I will try a few words in German.....

Die Holborn raffinerie neue WLF mit AB Pump x 2 und AB-Schlauch x 3 a neue GTLF in bestellt....

I wondered apart from these are there any other neue fahrzuges or AB-Schaum in planning.......

Thanks