Werkfeuerwehr in Germany

• hi truckie,

no haven't been there yet. But I'll try to get there this week. Let's hope it works out on such short notice.

Gruß,
    OlafW
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "Was ist das da?" - "Ein Premier Hazard Ultimax."

BOS-Fahrzeuge.info - Sondersignal-Kompetenzteam
    Wir kennen sie (fast) alle!

• Hello All

I wondered if there was any news from the Werkfeuerwehr in Germany on new firefighting vehicles these are

BP Gelsenkirchen
    BP Lingen
    Conoco Phillips (WRG) Wilhelmshaven
    Shell Harburg
    Holborn Raffinerie
    Chemipark Krefeld
    Shell Wesseling
    and any others I have missed also any news from the Flughafen Feuerwehr

Frankfurt
    Saarbrucken

Thanks
    Truckie

Hi all

• Zitat

Original von truckie
    Hello All

Shell Wesseling
    and any others I have missed also any news from the Flughafen Feuerwehr

Thanks
    Truckie

1) Shell Godorf (part of Cologne, Wesseling is the adjacent city) - I found these pics earlier this week, you might find them interesting since they show at least one large engine (might be an ULF - Universallöschfahrzeug [see pages 2-5] or GTLF - Großtanklöschfahrzeug [see pages 2-5]) and a telescope mast used at the Godorf portion of the refinery.

Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Page 5

2) Which airport fire department are you asking about? Nothing new from Cologne. You can see their current fire apparatus (including the 2 new identical Simba crash engines (Florian 11 is identical to Florian 12, they replaced the older Panther engines earlier this year) here. Their 52 meter Bronto Skylift mast is located in the gallery.

The airport's telescope mast was called to this fire earlier in the week since the fire was located at a construction site 40 meters above which made it impossible for Cologne Fire Department truck companies (their trucks have a ladder height of 23 meters) to provide support. There were a lot more pics of this incident here but the link doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

Greetings from Cologne,

OFM/FF Köln FMD (Fernmeldedienst)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Toni S. ()

• Hi truckie,

I checked BP Lingen's website and as far as I can tell they haven't posted any information about their vehicle inventory. There is no further information listed in their press releases section either.

Where did you hear/read about this?

• Ok I haven't followed the last couple editions since I don't always buy each monthly issue. Is this info contained as an article in the August or in the September issue?

• I haven't heard anything new. I'll ask my comrade from my volunteer unit during tomorrow's shift. But that depends on whether he is on duty at the airport tomorrow evening or not.

I'll get back to you!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!