On the 21st of July there was an incident in the Landwehrstraße in München. I don't know what had exactly happened there. I would like some help with identifying the emergency vehicles that responded. The ones I already identified
- M-2724 is an Gerätewagen-Höhenrettung (GW-HörG) belonging to feuerwache 8 Unterföhring with the callsign 8.59.1
- M-F1062 is an Hilfeleistungslösgruppenfahrzeug (HLF) belonging to feuerwache 8 Unterföhring with the callsign 8.40.1
- M-F1274 is an Rettungswagen (RTW) belonging to feuerwache 1 according to it's callsign on the front window (1.71.1) in contrast to feuerwache 3 according to this site.
- M-F1292 is an Rettungswagen (RTW) belonging to feuerwache 3 Westend with the callsign 3.71.1
- M-F1385 is an Drehleiter-Korb (DLK) belonging to feuerwache 1 with the callsign 1-30-1
- M-F1273 is an einsatzleitwagen I-Dienst belonging to feuerwache 1 with the callsign 3.1
- A couple of policecars belonging to the police of München and/or Bayern
The vehicles I couldn't fully identify are:
- M-F1254 Mercedes Benz WAS sprinter Feuerwehr Notarzt. This has to be a Notarztwagen (NAW) but does somebody know to which feuerwache it belongs?
- M-F1055 Mercedes Benz ELW van. Does somebody know to which feuerwache it belongs?
If somebody knows more about the incident, pleas let me know too.