Notarztwagen and ELW München

• On the 21st of July there was an incident in the Landwehrstraße in München. I don't know what had exactly happened there. I would like some help with identifying the emergency vehicles that responded. The ones I already identified

• M-2724 is an Gerätewagen-Höhenrettung (GW-HörG) belonging to feuerwache 8 Unterföhring with the callsign 8.59.1
    • M-F1062 is an Hilfeleistungslösgruppenfahrzeug (HLF) belonging to feuerwache 8 Unterföhring with the callsign 8.40.1
    • M-F1274 is an Rettungswagen (RTW) belonging to feuerwache 1 according to it's callsign on the front window (1.71.1) in contrast to feuerwache 3 according to this site.
    • M-F1292 is an Rettungswagen (RTW) belonging to feuerwache 3 Westend with the callsign 3.71.1
    • M-F1385 is an Drehleiter-Korb (DLK) belonging to feuerwache 1 with the callsign 1-30-1
    • M-F1273 is an einsatzleitwagen I-Dienst belonging to feuerwache 1 with the callsign 3.1
    • A couple of policecars belonging to the police of München and/or Bayern

The vehicles I couldn't fully identify are:

• M-F1254 Mercedes Benz WAS sprinter Feuerwehr Notarzt. This has to be a Notarztwagen (NAW) but does somebody know to which feuerwache it belongs?
    • M-F1055 Mercedes Benz ELW van. Does somebody know to which feuerwache it belongs?

If somebody knows more about the incident, pleas let me know too.

• Do you have looked at Munich Fire Dept @Facebook? On the 21st July?
    The Mercedes Benz Van was that a new car? Or a old? (new = https://bos-fahrzeuge.info/ein…/Florian_Muenchen_0410-01 - old = https://bos-fahrzeuge.info/ein…/Florian_Muenchen_0401_AD )

Yes i've looked at the facebook page, the website and twitter, but could not find anything about the incident. I'm almost sure the mercedes benz van was one of the new ones with the striped (triangle pattern) at the back.

The NAW I mentioned can be found on this photo: https://www.flickr.com/photos/…362/in/dateposted-public/

• M-F1055 Mercedes Benz ELW van. Does somebody know to which feuerwache it belongs?

The ELW is known to me last in the function as ELW of the fire Station 1, adress: An der Hauptfeuerwache. Called "Florian München 1-10-1". However, it is possible that he is now driving in another function. This type of vehicle is often changed in Munich.

The simplest way to allocate them is to look at the number in the lower left corner of the windshield when standing in front of the vehicle. This is the number of the fire station. In case of doubt, it can also be found on the shield of the radio Shetland. Also be found on the windscreen. Either centered up or down.

The NAW I mentioned can be found on this photo: flickr.com/photos/boss-19/40189922362/in/dateposted-public/

The NAW is stationed at the Emergency Medical Center, Schillerstraße 53, near the outpatient clinic of the LMU, called "Florian Mitte 70/1". The NAW is located at an outside location, but is assigned to the fire Station 1.

Grüße, Manuel

Habe ich ein "J" geschickt, weil Du mich so von der Seite anlaberst? ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!