Greetings from Canada

• Hi everyone!

My friend Thomas "e2kmaster" introduced me to this website. We both live in the suburbs of Toronto and enjoy taking photos of emergency vehicles and incident scenes.

There is a small, but dedicated group of people with similar interests in Toronto - mostly using Flickr to share uploads.

Hopefully over the next few weeks I will get an opportunity to upload more shots from my collection.

All for now,

Ian (JungleJet) :smile:

• Hello Ian,

welcome to BOS-Fahrzeuge.info!! It's always a pleasure to welcome new English-speaking users to the site and to the gallery. I myself was born and raised in California (German-American parents) but moved back to Germany about 10 years ago.

You'll find many users here who are more than willing to help so if you have any questions ask away. The admins and users are here to help. A language hurdle definitely won't be an obstacle!!

Enjoy your stay,

OFM/FF Köln FMD (Fernmeldedienst)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Toni S. ()

• Zitat

Original von JungleJet
    My friend Thomas "e2kmaster" introduced me to this website. We both live in the suburbs of Toronto and enjoy taking photos of emergency vehicles and incident scenes.

Hi Ian,

welcome to BOS-Fahrzeuge.info. If You ave any questions, don't
    hesitate to contact me. You know how to get in contact :)

By the way ... very nice pictures from You, I hope we will see many
    more.

Kind regards,
    Tobias

• Thanks everyone!

Norbert - I spend a lot of time in Mississauga, I grew up and work here. So expect plenty more shots from Mississauga Fire and Peel Regional Police! :-))

• Hey Guys!

So Ian and me set our internet routers on fire and added some 30 pictures from our part of the world. Especially Ian added some very special and rare seen cars and trucks from far up north canada so make sure to check those out on his album :)
    Hope you all forgive us for not posting in a while and enjoy the new images!

Tom

Tom [hehe]

• Hello there in Canada!

I've just seen your pictures, and they are great!!! I'm glad to see something different, the latest pictures usually show German, Austrian, Swiss an Czech cars.

Hope there will be much more great pictures!

Greetings from Germany:

Thomas

PS: Please excuse my bad English! :-))

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tomamos ()

• Don't worry about bad or good english. For myself I speak german and english just about the same. Ian is doing a great job learning german day by day on his own so by the day he is able to understand more and more :)

Tom [hehe]

• Things are getting pretty competitive over here soon.... I'm going to have to sabotage Tom's camera in order to get all the exclusive shots! :bruce-lee: :box:

• lol what you talking about :D you already got all the cool stuff :mist::cheerleader:

once the summer really hits we need to go and do some tours around the fire halls in the province!!! :D

Tom [hehe]

• What areas are you planning to cover? There are a couple Canada-related questions I'd like to ask but I'll do that in a new thread.

OFM/FF Köln FMD (Fernmeldedienst)

• As it is for me and Ian, we go where the wind takes us... we/me really don't have a plan yet...

Are you planing on visiting ontario this summer?

Tom [hehe]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!